- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND START-UP
- REGULATORY AFFAIRS
- MATERIAL AND MEDICATION MANAGEMENT AND IMPORT
- START-UP, MONITORING AND CLOSURE
- STATISTICAL REPORTS
- FINAL REPORTS
- STORAGE OF CLINICAL DOCUMENTATION AND MATERIALS
- EVENTS ORGANIZATION
CUSTOMIZED TO THE PROJECT.
WITH OTHER CROs
CABYC guarantees the confidentiality of documents and data previously received as well as the results obtained during the development of the work, by the signature of a Confidentiality Agreement.
- BOLTON CILE
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- FAES FARMA
- Fondaciones Salvatore Maugeri
- Genzyme (Ahora Sanofy)
- Hanita Lenses
- Instituto del Sueño
- MTA (Medical Trials Analysis)
- Novo nordisk
- Pierre Fabre
- Praxis Pharma
- Schering-Plough (ahora fusionadacon Merck)
- Serono (Ahora Merck-Serono)
- Management and elaboration of the Regulatory Dossier from the beginning to the end of the process, including all the necessary tasks to obtain the product registration.
- CABYC has developed its first IT tool for collect and electronically management on real time of data during all the development of any Clinical Trial.
- CABYC’s e-CRF combines the experience achieved through many years conducting clinical trials with the most advanced IT technology in this area.
- Easy handling, intuitive and really practical, in real-time, for both the investigator as well as supervisor.
CABYC is partner of a Biotech European group to develop Gene Therapy Platforms.
Great progresses have been achieved in most of Auto-immune diseases, Allergies and also in many Rare Diseases.
Important developments in Oncology through CARs.
Through the international partnership with a multidisciplinary scientific group, CABYC is working to provide anti-infectious platforms in a very short period of time manufacturing peptides on request.
A novel methodology capable of obtaining the protein structure needed to synthesize a peptide on request has been developed.
Anticancer engine based on electromagnetic waves